Are you using PDFescape Desktop or PDFescape Online?
The Preview Pane is your document management center. You’ll see a preview of each page in your document and can interact with those pages in a few ways.
- Click the Preview Pane option to open it.
- Click the Arrow to keep the preview pane open as you work with your document.
You can adjust the size of the preview pane so that it is the perfect size for your monitor.
- Hold down the left mouse button on the edge of the preview pane.
- Drag your mouse cursor in either direction and the pane will adjust in size.
- Release the mouse button to finalize your choice.
- Click on any page and you’ll navigate right to it.
You can also change the order of pages in your document from this pane.
- Hold down the left mouse button on a page.
- Drag your mouse cursor and move the page to its new location.
- Release the mouse button and your page will move.
You can move multiple pages at once.
- Hold down the CTRL key as you select your pages.
- Hold down the left mouse button on the first page and as you drag the cursor all selected pages will move.
You’ll find multiple page editing tools in the Edit Tab.
You can quickly access most of these features in the preview pane.
- Right-click on the page you want to edit.
- You can also do this to a group of pages you’ve selected.
- Select the action you’d like to perform.
The specific feature will open with the page range automatically selected.
You can also insert other documents into the PDF you are working with. If the file is not already a PDF, it will be converted as the file is inserted.
- Go to the file on your computer.
- Hold down the left mouse button and drag the file into the preview pane.
- Once the file is in the correct place in this document, release the mouse button.
- Your file will be added to the open PDF document.
The Preview Pane allows you to preview each page in your file.
- Click on View Page Thumbnails option to open it.
Click on any page and you’ll navigate right to it.
The Preview Pane will remain open until you click on the option again.
*Please note the size of the preview pane cannot be adjusted.